1920s RAILROAD WORK COAT
|36||67 cm||51 cm||62 cm||44 cm|
Lot No. 2131002-44-46
Freewheelers leather that has been reproduced by pursuing not only the material selection but also the silhouette, stitch work, and comfort, referring to the jacket actually worn by the railroad workers (brakemen) in the 1920s. It is a popular design in the collection.
■ Horsehide is used as the material, and this "RUDE BLACK" color changes over time, but the more you wear it, the closer it becomes to gray, creating a vintage feel.
■ The material in the front pocket is flannel, so it acts as a hand warmer when you put your hand in it.
■ Cuffs are used for cuffs, and wool ribs are attached inside to improve wind insulation.
■ The lining is 100% wool with a dark brown color finish.
■ Making things that are not transient and suitable for the recent work boom, the commitment is unique to Freewheelers.Please enjoy it.
■ Size: 36 -42 ishereto see the available categories of products and services.
Fabric: Horse Hide
Color: RUDE BLACK
Country of production: Japan
Arrival: Scheduled for November 2021 (delivered sequentially after arrival)
* Model wearing size: 40 Height 175 cm Weight 72 kg
Freewheelers shirts always wear size 16 / M and jackets wear size L / 40.As usual, this product is L / 40 size and fits perfectly.
The bottom is W32 inches for all branded products.Please refer to it.
[Reference example of size]
Staff A: Choose size 180. height of 82 cm and a weight of 42 kg.
Staff B: Choose size 168 height 60 cm, weight 36 kg.
* Natural leather has different facial expressions one by one.There are some scratches and wrinkles, but please enjoy it as the original design of leather.We look forward to your understanding.
* The size is the actual size, but there may be some individual differences.Please consider it as a guide.
* All leather jackets and leather coats of Freewheelers products are sold at the regular price plus the regular upcharge for sizes 44 and 46.Thank you for your understanding and understanding.
* As a general rule, reserved products are "paid in full".
Delays may occur due to manufacturing process reasons.
If delivery is delayed, we will contact you at the registered email address.